DIY Lace Shorts Tutorial from Crimenes de la Moda here. Not much of a tutorial, but more inspiration. *Use the google translator on the site. For more fashion DIYs from this site go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/crimenes-de-la-moda
I really like the pockets. not so much the front though.
Who doesn’t love ice cream? Check out these 12 inventive ways of prepping + making our fave summer sweet. And be sure to stay tuned for more ice cream trickery from Brit HQ later this week. :)
DIY Finger Knitting and Finger Knitting Projects. Direct links and Tutorials:
- How to Knit with Fingers: Little Bird School School of Stitchcraft here.
- How to Knit with Fingers: flax & twine here.
- DIY Woven Finger Knitting Hula Hoop Rug (flax & Twine) here.
- DIY Finger Kniting Scarf (Dana’s Fashion Blog) here.
- DIY Finger Knitting Jersey Knit Bracelets (V and Co.) here.
- DIY Finger Knitting Felted Scarf (BurdaStyle) here.
• You just have to print whatever design you want (nail size)
• Paint one nail with transparent nailpolish and inmediatly put on the image you printed.
• Before it’s dry, apply top coat.
• Wait for it to dry
• Enjoy! :D
DIY String Map Art with a Heart in the Middle. I’ve seen these selling on Etsy and elsewhere. Really good tutorial from The Harpster Home here. *Read comments for more suggestions and tips for making this. More String Art Tutorials:
All these colors were achieved with red, yellow, blue, and green food coloring mixed into white frosting. The amount of drops needed for the color you want is underneath the icing color. So convenient. :)
I love Mint Chip = 3 blue, 3 green
Click to enlarge!
OMG! I love this! Take your old sweaters and make them into little baby hats! EEEK!
DIY Stud and Dangly Lego Earrings. Love the top pair because she uses cord tip to attach the Lego to the earring wire (with links to a cheap source). Beyond easy tutorial from Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! here. *Other posts on Lego jewelry for party favors and fundraisers here and here.
DIY Gold and Pink Caviar Microbead Manicure. So much cheaper than Ciate who I guess is sending out cease and desist orders to bloggers using the term “caviar manicure” and on Friday a bunch of sites postes “fish egg” tutorials. Really good and easy video tutorial by Polish and Pearls here.